1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup milk
1 jar of Golden Acres Peach Company sliced peaches
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. Melt butter in a 9 by 13 inch pan.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in milk and egg.
4. Pour evenly over melted butter.
5. Combine peaches, sugar, and spices. Spread over batter (DO NOT STIR!).
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350F until batter comes to the top and is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with ice cream.