1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup milk
1 jar of Golden Acres Peach Company sliced peaches
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. Melt butter in a 9 by 13 inch pan.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in milk and egg.
4. Pour evenly over melted butter.
5. Combine peaches, sugar, and spices. Spread over batter (DO NOT STIR!).
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350F until batter comes to the top and is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with ice cream.
Yields: 2 1/2 cups
1 Jar of Golden Acres Peach Company Premium Sliced Peaches, chopped
1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp coriander (cilantro works for a different taste)
2 tsp sweet chili sauce
salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve, and serve at room temperature if desired.
Enjoy over ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese etc.
Yields: 1 1/3 cups
2 1/4 cups of Golden Acres Peach Company Premium Sliced Peaches, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons honey
pinch of salt
1 wide strip lemon zest
1 cinnamon stick
water (as needed)
In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and cook over medium-high, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft, 8 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a pint-size jar and let cool.
To store, cover and refrigerate up to two weeks.